PT@acac’s Early Mobility & Intervention Treatment is for:
- Recovering COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19 "long haulers" who may have not been hospitalized or had severe cases, yet still have lingering symptoms or health issues from COVID-19
- Post Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS) patients
- Generalized deconditioning after prolonged illness
Return to WORK • RECREATION • DAILY ACTIVITIES faster.
PT@acac’s treatment protocol, developed by our team for over a decade, is now adapted for COVID-19 recovery, and may include:
- Continuous monitoring of vital signs & tolerance to treatment
- Individualized treatment based on the needs of each patient, such as –
- Breathing retraining: return to natural breathing patterns
- Enhancing strength & endurance
- Training of core
- Cardiovascular endurance training - increase and restore fitness level
- Endurance conservation - restore & maintain normal energy levels
Offering in-clinic or at-home treatment options Some precautions/restrictions may apply, please contact us for more details.