Physical Therapy at acac is offering their Early Mobility & Intervention Treatment in-clinic or in-home for patients recovering from COVID-19, experiencing Post Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS), or generalized deconditioning after prolonged illness.
The ultimate goal of Early Mobility & Intervention Treatment is to help patients return to normal functioning: being able to resume work, exercise, pursue recreation and regular daily activites faster.
PT@acac’s treatment protocol, developed by their team for over a decade, is now adapted for COVID-19 recovery, and may include:
• Continuous monitoring of vital signs & tolerance to treatment
• Individualized treatment based on the needs of each patient, such as –
- Breathing retraining - return to natural breathing patterns
- Enhancing strength & endurance
- Training of core
- Cardiovascular endurance training - increase and restore fitness level
- Endurance conservation - restore & maintain normal energy levels
Patients may access treatment in Physical Therapy at acac's clinics, or arrange for in-home treatment.
Some precautions/restrictions may apply, please contact us at acacpt.com/locations for more details.