Physical Therapy@acac is currently marking our 15th anniversary as a dedicated health-care provider in Charlottesville, VA.
Everything we do is aimed to ensure you receive individualized care.
Our evidence-based manual therapy focused treatments are custom-designed to help you recover from your injury or condition as quickly as possible.
The PT@acac team brings the depth of over 350 years of combined experience.
Our expertly trained and licensed team has the privilege of serving the greater Charlottesville area at five (5) locations:
- Albemarle Square (off Rt. 29 North), adjacent to acac Fitness & Wellness Albemarle Square & BASE Clinic
- Downtown (on Monticello Avenue, near the historic Downtown Mall), adjacent to acac Fitness & Wellness Downtown
Both of the above facilities include access to a full-size, heated aqua therapy pool,
a well-equipped gymnasium, and onsite childcare* (*call for details).
- Crozet next to acac Fitness & Wellness Crozet at Old Trail
Custom treatment space close to Western Albemarle High School
- Pantops (next to Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital Orthopedics) and adjacent to acac Fitness & Wellness Pantops
This location features access to a well-equipped gymnasium,
and near many Sentara/MJH physician's offices and clinics
- BASE Clinic next to M Clinic and adjacent to Albemarle Square Clinic at 410 Albemarle Square
We make every effort to ensure you have the same Physical Therapist from start to finish if it is reasonably possible.