Post COVID-19, and Still Not Quite Right?
PT@acac’s Early Mobility & Intervention Treatment is for:
• Recovering COVID-19 patients
• COVID-19 "long haulers" who may have not been hospitalized or had severe cases, yet still have lingering symptoms or health issues from COVID-19
• Post Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS) patients
• Generalized deconditioning after prolonged illness
Return to WORK • RECREATION • DAILY ACTIVITIES faster.
Informative article about persistent COVID-19 symptoms:
people with 'mild' Covid-19 still battle symptoms months later
PT@acac’s treatment protocol, developed by our team for over a decade, is now adapted for COVID-19 recovery, and may include:
• Continuous monitoring of vital signs & tolerance to treatment
• Individualized treatment based on the needs of each patient, such as –
– Breathing retraining: return to natural breathing patterns
– Enhancing strength & endurance
– Training of core
– Cardiovascular endurance training - increase and restore fitness level
– Endurance conservation - restore & maintain normal energy levels
Offering in-clinic or at-home treatment options Some precautions/restrictions may apply, please contact us (acacpt.com/locations) for more details.
See our video: https://youtu.be/EhGlCNkoEMI